What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello again, yesterday I tried to find the solution for the error that occurred. When I follow the

ULW0Z4150
ULW0Z4150 Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello again,

yesterday I tried to find the solution for the error that occurred. When I follow the tutorial to try and implement the personalized product page, I get the error that Class ‘PersonalizedProductDependecyProvider’ is not found.

To resolve this problem I tried to install and configure xdebug for my docker setup. But I can’t get the connection to work. I tried the different troubleshooting options. When I execute this command nc -zv ${SPRYKER_XDEBUG_HOST_IP} 9000, I get an error that the connection is refused. I would be grateful for any advice about how to proceed from here

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I would say this question is more for channel.

• ULW0Z4150
    ULW0Z4150 Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Ok I didn’t know that a docker channel existed, I guess I’ll post there too. Thanks