What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi. I have an old instance of Spryker running which still uses collectors. I manually imported some

ULYHEM6M7
ULYHEM6M7 Posts: 13 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi. I have an old instance of Spryker running which still uses collectors. I manually imported some CMS Pages, translations and urls to the database. Everything appears on ZED Ui πŸ‘ but how can I force the collector to recollect everything from the database. Is there a way to trigger a full export to redis somehow?

Comments

• UKHESMRD2
    UKHESMRD2 Posts: 37 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Update the entries in the spy_touch table UPDATE spy_touch SET touched = NOW() and then run the collector command again

• ULYHEM6M7

yes, but the problem is, that by manually inserting data to the db no touch entry is created…

• ULYHEM6M7

basically i would like to empty redis an push everything from scratch

• UKHESMRD2
    UKHESMRD2 Posts: 37 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

if you insert data manually you have to take care of creating entries in the spy_touch table or you use the importer module -> https://documentation.spryker.com/tutorials/howtos/ht-data-import.htm and create a custom data importer

• ULYHEM6M7

yes you are totally right. That’s why I am asking if there is a simpler way to somehow force create these entries

• UMVENKCBF
    UMVENKCBF Posts: 38 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

We stuck at the same problem if redis is handled as "cache" not as "datastore" (locally).

Should be on "datastore" and actions to sync all other system components.

• ULYHEM6M7

is there a solution for that?