What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey, is there a spryker module for offline stores / branches, that are connected to a warehouse, as

U01BZ7Q3XRV
U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey, is there a spryker module for offline stores / branches, that are connected to a warehouse, as a basis for a future click and collect implementation? I mean implementing the stores should not be much effort, but if there is something out of the box, which then possibly also integrates with other features, we should probably rather use this

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

There is a special click&collect project for this that is private because it was not released but we have customers running it.
    Currently it's a bit outdated as is based on b2c demo shop v202001.0.
    But there are plans on the roadmap to update it and develop it further.
    @jeremy.fourna knows more here.

• U01BZ7Q3XRV
    U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

ok, thx 👍 then my next question, probably directed at @jeremy.fourna would be, if we should go for an easy solution for now (just to display store availability on the Product Detail Page) and then have a look at the state of spryker click and collect, when we actually implement click and collect? Or would it rather make sense to see what is already there and try to adapt it for now? I guess the answer for that question highly depends on how much changes you expect to be done to the current click and collect implementation (hope that's clear? 🙂 )

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@U01BZ7Q3XRV we should probably have a call together so that I can understand what you want to do and based on this I can tell you what is already there to help you and what will come in the future.