What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I have a P&S issue. The product data in ElasticSearch is out of sync with the database. I’m tryi

2»

Comments

• UNTTWV4JK
    UNTTWV4JK Posts: 63 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UK9N7MP96 I will try to get the propel log/reproduce it on local but it will take some time.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

which version of product-page-search do u have?

this version https://github.com/spryker/product-page-search/releases/tag/3.9.0. fix some memory problem (come from 2 week ago)

• Ehsan Zanjani
    Ehsan Zanjani Head of Solution Architecture @ Spryker Posts: 113 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited October 2019

@UL65CH0MC that fixed the publishing memory issue, but it looks @UNTTWV4JK has memory issue on synchronization part

• UNTTWV4JK

@UK9N7MP96 this is the full error ```
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) in /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Connection/StatementWrapper.php on line 238
    ErrorException - Exception: FATAL ERROR - Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes)
    in /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Connection/StatementWrapper.php (238)

Command: vendor/bin/console sync:data product_abstract 26940

Trace:

0 /data/vendor/spryker/error-handler/src/Spryker/Shared/ErrorHandler/ErrorHandlerEnvironment.php(99): Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler\ErrorHandler->handleFatal()

1 [internal function]: Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler\ErrorHandlerEnvironment->Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler{closure}()

```

• giovanni.piemontese

@UK9N7MP96 u are right...

• Ehsan Zanjani

@UNTTWV4JK this line is not in the full stack

• Ehsan Zanjani

however that doesn’t tell too much

• UNTTWV4JK

AFAIK the P&S is building pairs between the storage entries and the entities to determine what need to be saved. 38 entries from the spy_product_abstract_page_search paired with the entities… this will use a lot of memory before starting to save the data in elastic

• Ehsan Zanjani

True, but this is happening in publishing part when you run queue:worker:start or queue:task:start event

• Ehsan Zanjani
    edited October 2019

sync:data is responsible to query the product_abstract_page_search or product_abstract_storage to just return the value of data column and write them in to the queue

• giovanni.piemontese

I have 2,5Mio Products with 7000Attributes and other stuff and just test on my system the console command synch product abstract and it seems that everything works fine.. .BUT: i have only 1Store, 1Language, 1Currency now..

• UNTTWV4JK

we have more

• UNTTWV4JK

20 stores, 8 locales, 8 currencies, 2 price types…

• giovanni.piemontese

and only 38 products? right?

• giovanni.piemontese

or only 38 are published and u have more?

• UNTTWV4JK

no, these are the search entries for one product

• UNTTWV4JK

is combination of stores/locale

• UNTTWV4JK

for one product

• giovanni.piemontese

ok understood... yes i know your environment..

I noted on my system that i give as u only 1 id to be published but i see that the command just fetch all products... can u please check if before the memory fatal error u see some events on rmq under sync.search.product?

• Ehsan Zanjani
    edited October 2019

@UNTTWV4JK which version of spryker/product-page-search are you using?

• Ehsan Zanjani
    edited October 2019

I found a bug for sync:data for specific ids here
    Spryker/Zed/Synchronization/Business/Export/ExporterPluginResolver.php:72
    $ids is missing

• Ehsan Zanjani

will report it now

• Ehsan Zanjani
    edited October 2019

@UNTTWV4JK can you reduce the chunk size?

• Ehsan Zanjani

you can do it by adding this line into your config_default-production.php

$config[\Spryker\Shared\Synchronization\SynchronizationConstants::EXPORT_MESSAGE_CHUNK_SIZE] = 50;

• Ehsan Zanjani
    edited October 2019

this is the query which works with chunking and avoid any memory issue, if you still get memory issue you can reduce the chunk size

• Ehsan Zanjani
    edited October 2019

\Spryker\Zed\Synchronization\Business\Iterator\SynchronizationDataQueryContainerPluginIterator

• UNTTWV4JK

Thanks for suggestions, I will try tomorrow.

• UNTTWV4JK

FYI: The memory issue is gone after adding the $ids in the method.

• Ehsan Zanjani

Yes that will be fixed in new release for that module, but without id you should not see any memory issue as well