What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

πŸ‘‹ Guys do you know where is code responsible for `logoutAction` for Customer? Nothing in place

USWNH3UHJ
USWNH3UHJ Posts: 23 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited February 2020 in Help

πŸ‘‹ Guys do you know where is code responsible for logoutAction for Customer? Nothing in place where CustomerPageRouteProviderPlugin say for this route (I cannot see logoutAction in AuthController )

Comments

• Hi Kamil! I suppose it handels by symfony. You can take a look into \Spryker\Yves\Security\Plugin\Application\SecurityApplicationPlugin::addAuthenticationListenerLogoutPrototype to get better understanding.

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, you also can take a look at vendor/symfony/security/Http/Firewall/* and vendor/symfony/security/Http/Logout/*

• USWNH3UHJ
    USWNH3UHJ Posts: 23 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited February 2020

@UR1QYK8MC @UK7KBE2JW I’ll take a look, thanks. What I want to do is logout user in CustomerPage module and the getFactory()->getCustomerClient()->logout() did not work properly. Let me say, it logout only in half part because the user widget in the header still having links to customer profile part and when I click on it then throws an exception. So how to destroy the user session completely within Controller code?