What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Everyone , I want to know if there is any explanation or document where i can k

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Everyone , I want to know if there is any explanation or document where i can know about every single folder of spryker folder structure.

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    edited January 2023

https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/architecture/modules-and-layers.html#layers

The top structure represents the application (Zed, Yves, Glue, Client, Shared, Service), the 2. level is the module (e.g.: Product, Price, Category, Customer, etc.).
    The 3. level is the Layer
    In Zed: Presentation, Communication, Business, Persistence.
    In Yves/Glue: No dedicated Layers, only Controller, Theme (Templates, molecules, organisms and everything else you need to render and style a page) and Form
    In Shared: No layers, only transfer object definitions and interfaces with constants that are used in more than one application
    In Client: Client & Storage/Search access & ZedStub (to communicate with Zed)
    In Service: No layers

• -- Zed
      --- Presentation
      --- Communication
      --- Business
      --- Persistence
      -- Glue/Yves
      --- Controller
      --- Theme
      -- Client
      --- Client
      --- Storage (optional)