What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hey team i want to know which controller and module work on /en/login_check route after clicking log

U04UE6DF06N
U04UE6DF06N Posts: 77 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hey team i want to know which controller and module work on /en/login_check route after clicking login

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Please make a full search of login_check in your whole application incl vendor folder 🙂

• U04UE6DF06N

I am new to spryker can you please suggest me a better solution

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Actually… there is no better solution and this is also not Spryker related - i think it is even Symfony logic - and the only way of finding the exact behaviour out is to do these searches and use xdebug. And over time you understand every php system quite good

• U04UE6DF06N

yes , i got it
    but if it is Symfony thing i think it Symfony Security bundle , so how can i have controll over it or how can i modify something in it

• fsmeier

look for “login_check” and you find the right places. Sorry, it is really the same as I would do to answer you. I dont remember all the time which exact files touch the security system - it is not “the one” file so i can not give you a straight forward answer