What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey Everyone, I recently cloned spryker b2c marketplace but not a even a single li

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited March 2023 in Help

Hey Everyone, I recently cloned spryker b2c marketplace but not a even a single link is working in the spryker.local !!, why is this issue happening? Please let me know if you guys know how to resolve this !!

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, normally there should be some exception messages when you try to start the environment

• U047ZBW7AP8

It is working now, It was just taking some time to load the environment, but the merchant portal is not working http://mp.de.spryker.local

• U047ZBW7AP8
  • fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

maybe you missed to add this to the hosts-file as well?

• U047ZBW7AP8

ohh, so is there any way to get the host now?

• fsmeier

i think normally docker/sdk installshould show the commands… but if you add them to the ubuntu but not into the windows host file it is quite difficult to get it via command. In that case i would remove all spryker host entries from the ubuntu hosts file /etc/hosts and execute docker/sdk install, add them first to your windows hosts file and then back again at your ubuntu one

• U047ZBW7AP8

thanks @florian.scholz it worked.