What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hii Team, I am creating a form on Yves while rendering my form template it is giving me an error th

U04SKM4JAEQ
U04SKM4JAEQ Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hii Team,
I am creating a form on Yves while rendering my form template it is giving me an error that index.twig is not defined. but it is already there inside Theme/default/views/mycontrollername/index.

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

can you pls copy over the exact path of your template file?

• U04TQ9UG04U
    U04TQ9UG04U Posts: 25 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi,
    It might be because the path to the file is not correct.
    Make sure to have the same structure as the other twig files (ie: in theme/default/components|views|templates/.../index.twig).
    It's a guess, but maybe it's that simple.