What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi. I am using marketplace b2c version 202212.0, and in Content -> Content Items -> Add Conten

U046QJRCY3A
U046QJRCY3A Posts: 5 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi. I am using marketplace b2c version 202212.0, and in Content -> Content Items -> Add Content Item -> File List buttons in tables don't work. Similar layout is in Content -> Content Items -> Add Content Item -> Product Set and the same problem occurs. Does the OOTB version work? I guess it uses spryker/gui-table (v 1.9.0) and spryker/zed-ui (v1 .7.3), and both have major releases available. Are those packages no longer stable? Or should I look for a solution somewhere else?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey, you could try with our public instances https://backoffice.de.b2c-marketplace.demo-spryker.com/security-gui/login - it should have the 202212.0-p2 running right now

• U046QJRCY3A

Hey, Thanks for the link. It appears I found a bug in your system, because it still doesn't work (at least in Chrome and Edge browsers) - js error logs to console and buttons do nothing. Do you know where I can report bugs?

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Either through the support portal or through the partner portal. Depending on if your work for a partner agency or a customer directly. Often the devs do not have access by themself but there is at least one person in the project who has access to it.

• U046QJRCY3A

Ok, thanks for help