What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, is there a problem with super attributes? I can't add them to a concrete product. Wenn i search

U01GS2RAPFS
U01GS2RAPFS Posts: 14 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi,
is there a problem with super attributes? I can't add them to a concrete product. Wenn i search for the attribute-key, they don't show me the super attributes. That didn't work also at the demoshop:
https://backoffice.de.b2c.demo-spryker.com

or did i something wrong ?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 โœจ - Novice
  • Valerii Trots

Which is opposite to what is written here:

Differences Between the Levels
    Abstract product is the level where all the information about the product is located, such as title, description, images, prices, brand. Concrete product is the level where all divergent information compared to the abstract product is located, such as size, color, images, prices. It is the level where the stock for the product is defined. It is the only level where super attributes must be defined.

Clarifying.

• U01GS2RAPFS

Yes, i read this, but in case 2 stand:
    The blue variant will only hold the stock information and a color super attribute (blue value).

• Valerii Trots

I believe you can define super attributes only at the product creation step then.

• Valerii Trots

@jeremy.fourna could you clarify please? I forgot already the area, didn't touch it for a while.

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Super attribute are assigned to the abstract product at the creation. You define there all variations that will be generated automatically. You can then later add a new variant for the existing super attributes but you cannot add a new super attributes to an existing product.

We have some improvements in our roadmap about the PIM to make this easier

• U01GS2RAPFS

Ok, thanks ๐Ÿ‘