What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

for a landing page , I created a form element with the input text field and a button( basic form),

UPWG882P6
UPWG882P6 Posts: 140 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited December 2019 in Help

for a landing page , I created a form element with the input text field and a button( basic form), now in the search result page would like to add same form, which was created in the landing page.

Comments

• UKJND3A3H
    UKJND3A3H Posts: 123 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

so something unrelated to the search itself, but rather separate content?

• UKJND3A3H

twig in general should allow to render sub controllers (that’s symfony knowledge more than spryker knowledge). with spryker’s atomic design principle, most likely there is a way to add a molecule for login form to be reusable (if not even already existing), that then could easily be added to twig template of search result page alone. alternatively, you could extend the search result controller by preparing form and handing it to twig to then make use of that

• UKJND3A3H

did that help, @UPWG882P6?

• UPWG882P6
    UPWG882P6 Posts: 140 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

No,I dont agree this question has anything to do with Symfony knowledge. One of my colleague suggested me to create widget to resue the forms.

• UKJND3A3H

yep, that’s what I meant with second idea around atomic design concept. was not sure how it’s best called in spryker