What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, I have an issue with the cart-note widget. I got 2 separated shop systems. One is running pe

ULL0N440J
ULL0N440J Posts: 184 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited November 2019 in Help

Hi all,
I have an issue with the cart-note widget. I got 2 separated shop systems. One is running perfectly, the other one throws the error Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\MethodNotAllowedHttpException - No route found for "GET /cart-note/quote": Method Not Allowed (Allow: POST) upon saving a note for this cart. I can't reproduce this error locally, neither I see differences in the installed packages or code... Cache was cleared by console-command and later on manually, too. Still occours. Any ideas?

Comments

• UK6DVEY91
    UK6DVEY91 Posts: 9 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

i am not from spryker, but maybe the link is wrong? The route just accept post requests, but you are calling it with GET.

• ULL0N440J
    edited November 2019

The link is the same as in my other shop.
    The calling template is located in src/Pyz/Yves/CartNoteWidget/Theme/default/views/cart-note-form/cart-note-form.twig

It looks like there's a redirect pushing me into that page (so we get a GET πŸ˜›). Only the action should be executed, not that route should be called. I end up on [myshop.com/cart-note/quote](http://myshop.com/cart-note/quote) instead of [myshop.com/cart](http://myshop.com/cart)

• ULL0N440J

I don't know where this redirect comes from

• UKKEX8U6L
    UKKEX8U6L Posts: 11 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

maybe there was an error before and the 301 is cached in your browser. Did you try it in an incognito window?

• ULL0N440J

Yes, happens on several separate machines/ browsers, too