What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Are there any known issues with webcomponent compatibility in Spryker? I'm recieving several TS erro

UKK4YJ2AU
UKK4YJ2AU Posts: 31 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Are there any known issues with webcomponent compatibility in Spryker? I'm recieving several TS errors which point to non-compatible custom elements, but Spryker already includes the es5 custom elements adapter? 🤔

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Markus, I forwarded your question to our FE team and this is what I got:

Yes, `custom-elements-es5-adapter` is included in our builder.
    But for the correct answer, I need to know what kind of TS errors are.

• UKK4YJ2AU
    UKK4YJ2AU Posts: 31 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey Valerii, thanks for relaying the question. I figured it out quite quickly, after asking here - in the Spryker version we are using a few webcomponent polyfills have been missing. I've added them and the issue was resolved.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Thanks for the feedback! 🙂