What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

After having problems with the autoloader (which are not fixed yet. it couldn't find classes from ve

U03D9KKPK2T
U03D9KKPK2T Posts: 29 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited June 2022 in Help

After having problems with the autoloader (which are not fixed yet. it couldn't find classes from vendor which were 100% there) now my setup can't find some sort of Redis configuration.
Where do I find the redis config? Is there any way to have it reload? I've already tried things like docker/sdk trouble && docker/sdk prune && docker/sdk up
Could also be related to the former autoloader problem - I've tried composer install on my host machine as well as via the cli container, also composer dump-autoload and console cache:class-resolver:build

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Will likely not help as well then but please run docker/sdk up --build --assets --data when you have trouble to be on the safe side

• U03D9KKPK2T

That actually did fix my problems 🤔
    But why though? I thought it will execute all sections in config/install/docker.yml if coming from a fresh install.

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

“I thought it will execute all sections in config/install/docker.yml if coming from a fresh install” it should - but it seems not to do so in some cases.

• U03D9KKPK2T

Alright thanks, is there any way to just execute the docker.yml instructions in one command? So I don't have to copy paste all of them one after another.

• fsmeier

vendor/bin/install -r [recipe file] -s [section=build]