What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello guys, when i run command docker/sdk up it gives me *ERROR resolve image conf

U045KD44L7L
U045KD44L7L Posts: 55 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello guys,
when i run command docker/sdk up
it gives me ERROR resolve image config for docker.io/docker/dockerfile:experimental

root@Ashu:~/Spryker/b2c-demo-shop# docker/sdk up
Warning: Neither SSH agent or COMPOSER_AUTH is configured. Private repositories would not be accessible.
[+] Building 5.2s (3/3) FINISHED
=> [internal] load build definition from Dockerfile 0.0s
=> => transferring dockerfile: 32B 0.0s
=> [internal] load .dockerignore 0.0s
=> => transferring context: 2B 0.0s

=> ERROR resolve image config for docker.io/docker/dockerfile:experimental 5.1s

resolve image config for docker.io/docker/dockerfile:experimental:

failed to solve with frontend dockerfile.v0: failed to solve with frontend gateway.v0: failed to do request: Head "https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/docker/dockerfile/manifests/experimental": dialing registry-1.docker.io:443 no HTTPS proxy: connecting to 44.205.64.79:443: dial tcp 44.205.64.79:443: i/o timeout

Any Idea how to fix it?

Comments