What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

@UJJQTT1QQ Hi, sorry that i contact you this way, we (the segmueller-team) have problems regarding

USX5CJLS1
USX5CJLS1 Posts: 16 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@valerii.trots Hi, sorry that i contact you this way, we (the segmueller-team) have problems regarding the spryker-eco/computop module with spryker/discount, there should be a support ticket ticket number (0001384) i heard that maybe you are having more infos to this? Is there a way to get access to this ticket?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Thomas, unfortunately at the moment the communication about the ticket should go only through emails. I answered to Siegfried that I created internal ticket for our development with highest priority. Should I add you as CC so you could participate in the thread? Or is there anything specific you wanted to know?

• USX5CJLS1

this would be good, thank you in advance

• USX5CJLS1

my email is: <mailto:thomas.kreidenhuber@mediawave.de|thomas.kreidenhuber@mediawave.de>

• USX5CJLS1

so this is already in development? do you have a very rough time estimate how long this should take?

• Valerii Trots

Unfortunately it's first in the queue at the moment. So no ETA yet.

• USX5CJLS1

Hi, i think i found something strange at debugging this problem, is there a way to maybe contact the developer working on this issue on your side? if not i think he could take a look into \SprykerEco\Zed\Computop\Communication\Plugin\Oms\Command\AbstractComputopPlugin::getOrderTransfer on line 35 i think the recalculation is not necessary / causes the problem

• Valerii Trots

Thanks! I will forward this to a developer who will be working on the problem.
    And will tell him to reach out to you here.

• USX5CJLS1

ok thank you, i can provide more information if wished πŸ™‚

• Valerii Trots

Will communicate, thanks! πŸ™‚

• Valerii Trots
    edited June 2020

Hi Thomas, thank you for clarifying this issue with Denis, but unforutnately suddenly he is on sick leave today. So I had to escalate the problem so someone else could take a look into the problem.
    This is what I got:

I looked a bit into an issue as we're integrating Computop on our project. It seems that issue described in ticket is not related to payment provider, it's rather order recalculation goes wrong. I would suggest to check plugins inΒ \Pyz\Zed\Calculation\CalculationDependencyProvider::getOrderCalculatorPluginStack()

If it's not the case, unfortunately we will need to wait until Denis is back from his sick leave early next week (most probably Tuesday).