What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all again! Does anyone know how to create a sub-steps in one checkout step? Like I have “Step 1”

USWNH3UHJ
USWNH3UHJ Posts: 23 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi all again! Does anyone know how to create a sub-steps in one checkout step? Like I have “Step 1” as a main step of the checkout and inside I would like to go with user through some sub-steps (Step 1.1, 1.2, 1.3…) before he will hit the “Step 2" (could be Address for example). Any ideas about how it should/can be implemented without struggling too much?

Comments

• drlrdsen
    drlrdsen Sprykee Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I am not a dev expert, but aren’t sub-steps just steps?

• drlrdsen
    drlrdsen Sprykee Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

1.1., 1.2., 1.3, 2 = 1, 2, 3, 4

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

yes, they are

• USWNH3UHJ

I guess this could be the one solution but…

when I will have like 10 substeps in 1 big step and I create them it a way that you suggest (normal steps) then if user decline for example 1st substep then spryker will do like 10 redirections to get to “real next step”. sounds pretty not good

• USWNH3UHJ

also how to extract breadcrumbs to be visible in different place than the “main” ones

• USWNH3UHJ

So it’s not like “just steps” but is should act like StepEngine inside StepEngine . Any suggestions or ideas?

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

We have an idea for it, you can add your vote and use case there https://spryker.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CUSTIDEAS-I-97