What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys, I'm currently having trouble running tests on my local env. When running `$ codecept run -g

michael.schmetter
michael.schmetter Posts: 119 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi guys,
I'm currently having trouble running tests on my local env.
When running $ codecept run -g MyModuleGroup -vvv
I get the following error:

$ codecept run -g MyModuleGroup -vvv
Codeception PHP Testing Framework v4.1.22
Powered by PHPUnit 9.5.6 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.
[Groups] MangopayApi 

[PyzTest\Yves\Application]: tests from /data/tests/PyzTest/Yves/Application

PHP Deprecated:  The resolvable class cache is enabled but was not generated. in /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/ResolvableCache/CacheReader/CacheReaderPhp.php on line 33

Deprecated: The resolvable class cache is enabled but was not generated. in /data/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Shared/Kernel/ClassResolver/ResolvableCache/CacheReader/CacheReaderPhp.php on line 33

In SessionStorage.php line 82:

[Whoops\Exception\ErrorException (2)]                                             
  session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when headers already sent  

Exception trace:
  at /data/vendor/spryker/session/src/Spryker/Shared/Session/Model/SessionStorage.php:82
 Whoops\Run->handleError() at n/a:n/a
 session_set_save_handler() at /data/vendor/spryker/session/src/Spryker/Shared/Session/Model/SessionStorage.php:82

I don't get the error, when I specify the codecept config of my module:
$ codecept run -c tests/PyzTest/Zed/MyModule -g MyModuleGroup
I started testing with docker/sdk testing
Has anyone an idea, what could cause this?

Comments

• U0208K3V15W
    U0208K3V15W Posts: 33 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    vendor/bin/spryk-build
    vendor/bin/console cache:class-resolver:build
    composer dumpautoload -o

Look like you need to re-build cache. These command bellow will help you

• michael.schmetter
    michael.schmetter Posts: 119 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks @U0208K3V15W,
    that indeed helped! Even without the last composer command

• U0208K3V15W