What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

If anyone was able to solve this problem?

U03SW5W1BDX
U03SW5W1BDX Posts: 31 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

If anyone was able to solve this problem? https://sprykercommunity.slack.com/archives/CKJRJM5FG/p1656422981567989 I have the same issue but with different payment providers. I wonder if downgrading to lower version would help?

Comments

• UT0RKKX8W
    UT0RKKX8W Posts: 18 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited August 2022

Hi @U03SW5W1BDX, You have to make sure that payment methods are linked to the Store and also build the Yves front-end. Additionally you have to add the glossary keys for translation.

• U03SW5W1BDX

So for You it's working for You? I did all these things. Could You show me Your payment twig template - src/Pyz/Yves/CheckoutPage/Theme/default/views/payment/payment.twig?

• UT0RKKX8W

unfortunately i do not have the acc to file right now

• UT0RKKX8W

But if you follow instructions on the documentation for this file

• UT0RKKX8W

it should work

• U03SW5W1BDX
  • U03SW5W1BDX
    edited August 2022

OK I finally fixed this issue- removing ignore missing helped me to get proper customForms:

- {% include view(viewName, moduleName) ignore missing with {
    + {% include view(viewName, moduleName) with {

I saw the error and I understood that my my data was incorrect and wrong template it wanted to add. Proper data:

{% define data = {
        backUrl: _view.previousStepUrl,
        forms: {
            payment: _view.paymentForm
        },
        customForms: {
            'NovalnetPayment/przelewy24': ['przelewy24', 'NovalnetPayment'],
        },
    } %}