What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

We are facing this issue when run console propel:install command. After creating Schema for extend c

U03DBF2H9DY
U03DBF2H9DY Posts: 61 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

We are facing this issue when run console propel:install command. After creating Schema for extend customer table..

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 ๐Ÿช - Explorer

Check the file you have created, I bet there is an empty table definition inside (or no table definition at all).

If not check if it includes valid XML

• U03DBF2H9DY

Can you please check my xml file, Which point we are missed :-
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    "name="zed" xsi:schemaLocation="spryker:schema-01 " namespace="Orm\Zed\Customer\Persistence" package="src.Orm.Zed.Customer.Persistence">

<table name="spy_customer">
         <column name="description" type="VARCHAR" size="255" required="false"/>
    </table>

• U03DBF2H9DY
    edited August 2022

@UL6DGRULR We have seen our command created new field successfully.. You can check in the screen shot. But now we are not able to see our new field on customer page. Also I have clear the cache.

• U03DQ4D8L65
    U03DQ4D8L65 Posts: 46 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

@UL6DGRULR I want to create table product_table1(contain columns) and extend the table to default product for back end and front end to display information product_table1 mapped with product_id. How can i achieve it?