What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, im trying to add a molecule to the starting page of the shop ui. The content of the twig

ULW0Z4150
ULW0Z4150 Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello all,
im trying to add a molecule to the starting page of the shop ui. The content of the twig gets loaded normally, but the the typescript I added is not being loaded.
I registered it in the index.ts file:

export default register('greeting', () => import(/* webpackMode: "eager" */'./greeting'));

and during the frontend:yves:build it is written into the compiled javascript files.
But the specific compiled js file is not loaded on the starting page where the molecule is included.
Do I need to register the molecule in some way? Is there something else I’m missing?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Aleksander Kovalenko
    Aleksander Kovalenko Sprykee Posts: 45 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi David! The issue is you are trying to register a web-component and web-component name should contain a - symbol. So just rename greeting into greeting-card for example. Also make sure you defined this component as a web-component in twig:

{% define config = {
        name: 'greeting-card',
        tag: 'greeting-card',
    } %}

• ULW0Z4150
    ULW0Z4150 Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks a lot, that fixed it

• Aleksander Kovalenko
    Aleksander Kovalenko Sprykee Posts: 45 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

👍