What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Could somebody please explain the value in field spy_sales_order_item.price_to_pay_aggregation? Is i

U01LKKBK97T
U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Could somebody please explain the value in field spy_sales_order_item.price_to_pay_aggregation? Is it just net price + tax per single quantity? Or will it be the sum of all quantities?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

It could also includes additional fees (deposits, transportation fees, fees for dangerous supplies, etc.) as well as distributed discounts.
    Some payment and risk provides require to calculate prices on items base including all fees and discounts and this value can be used for refunds too.

• U01LKKBK97T

Okay, understand. But will it always be based on a single quantity?

• Alberto Reyer

This is something I can't answer, sorry.

• U01LKKBK97T

No prob, thanks anyway.

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Since the field is on the spy_sales_order_item table you should have always 1 quantity there. Is you group multiple quantities of a single SKU into a single sales_order_item, you can have a quantity > 1.

• U01LKKBK97T

Yes, that's why I'm asking. Atm, all items will be split into single quantites. But I'm not sure if that will always be the case.

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

if your project does not use the spryker/sales-quantity module, then you are fine, all SOI will have 1 as quantity

• U01LKKBK97T

Thx.

• Alberto Reyer

From spryker side this is a fundamental decision, which I doubt will change, to split all items into single quantity items.
    This is mostly due to refunding and item splitting for delivery.
    Imagine you order 100 and only 20 on stock, so 20 will be send immediately and 80 will be send later (-> two packages).
    Now 10 of your from the first delivery are broken and 3 from the second one, so you refund a total of 13 items which would be really hard to split and merge during a refund process. That's why Spryker decided to handle each item as single entity.