What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, I have a problem. that when I try to load the Slots for a template in the Backoffice I get

michael.schmetter
michael.schmetter Posts: 119 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited March 2022 in Help

Hey guys,
I have a problem. that when I try to load the Slots for a template in the Backoffice I get the following error, does anybody know what this come from?

Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\QueryExecutor\QueryExecutionException: Unable to execute statement [SELECT  FROM `spy_cms_slot` INNER JOIN spy_cms_slot_to_cms_slot_template ON (`spy_cms_slot`.`id_cms_slot`=spy_cms_slot_to_cms_slot_template.fk_cms_slot) WHERE spy_cms_slot_to_cms_slot_template.fk_cms_slot_template=:p1 ORDER BY `spy_cms_slot`.`id_cms_slot` ASC LIMIT 10] in file /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/QueryExecutor/AbstractQueryExecutor.php on line 136

Caused by
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `spy_cms_slot` INNER JOIN spy_cms_slot_to_cms_slot_template ON (`spy_cms...' at line 1 in file /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Connection/StatementWrapper.php on line 215
Stack trace:
  1. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\QueryExecutor\QueryExecutionException->() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/QueryExecutor/AbstractQueryExecutor.php:136
  2. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\QueryExecutor\AbstractQueryExecutor->handleStatementException() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/QueryExecutor/AbstractQueryExecutor.php:105
  3. PDOException->() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Connection/StatementWrapper.php:215
  4. PDOStatement->execute() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Connection/StatementWrapper.php:215
  5. Propel\Runtime\Connection\StatementWrapper->execute() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/QueryExecutor/AbstractQueryExecutor.php:103
  6. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\QueryExecutor\AbstractQueryExecutor->executeStatement() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/QueryExecutor/SelectQueryExecutor.php:49
  7. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\QueryExecutor\SelectQueryExecutor->runSelect() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/QueryExecutor/SelectQueryExecutor.php:37
  8. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\QueryExecutor\SelectQueryExecutor->execute() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/Criteria.php:2322
  9. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\Criteria->doSelect() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/ModelCriteria.php:2211
 10. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\ModelCriteria->doSelect() /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/ModelCriteria.php:1243
 11. Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\ModelCriteria->find() /data/vendor/spryker/gui/src/Spryker/Zed/Gui/Communication/Table/AbstractTable.php:964
 12. Spryker\Zed\Gui\Communication\Table\AbstractTable->runQuery() /data/vendor/spryker/cms-slot-gui/src/Spryker/Zed/CmsSlotGui/Communication/Table/SlotTable.php:199
 13. Spryker\Zed\CmsSlotGui\Communication\Table\SlotTable->prepareData() /data/vendor/spryker/gui/src/Spryker/Zed/Gui/Communication/Table/AbstractTable.php:1026
 14. Spryker\Zed\Gui\Communication\Table\AbstractTable->fetchData() /data/vendor/spryker/cms-slot-gui/src/Spryker/Zed/CmsSlotGui/Communication/Controller/SlotListController.php:31
 15. Spryker\Zed\CmsSlotGui\Communication\Controller\SlotListController->tableAction() /data/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php:156
 16. Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw() /data/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php:78
 17. Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle() /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Shared/Application/Application.php:132
 18. Spryker\Shared\Application\Application->handle() /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Shared/Application/Application.php:110
 19. Spryker\Shared\Application\Application->run() /data/public/Backoffice/index.php:22

Comments