What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi. we’re busy with the spryker upgrade to latest version 202108.0 and I am facing a problem which m

sebastian.larisch
sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi. we’re busy with the spryker upgrade to latest version 202108.0 and I am facing a problem which makes me a bit confusing. Among other modules we have updated spryker-shop/cart-page to 3.29.0 and frontend:yves:build is throwing an error:

ERROR in /app/vendor/spryker-shop/cart-page/src/SprykerShop/Yves/CartPage/Theme/default/components/molecules/cart-items-list/cart-items-list.ts(5,22)
   TS2515: Non-abstract class 'CartItemsList' does not implement inherited abstract member 'readyCallback' from class 'Component'.

The CartItemsList extends the abstract class Component but the readyCallback() was replaced with init() which results in that error. Am I missing something? The components.ts hasnt changed -> https://github.com/spryker-shop/shop-ui/blob/master/src/SprykerShop/Yves/ShopUi/Theme/default/models/component.ts so to me it looks like a bug. thanks in advance.

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

It is an error from spryker core.. Even if there is init method, an empty readyCallback should be defined... U can overwrite this on pyz level and add the missing method..

• sebastian.larisch

alright. we will do that 👍

• Yuriy Gerton
    Yuriy Gerton Sprykee Posts: 49 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yes, the readyCallback() method is deprecated.
    But we still need to have readyCallback() method in every component, because it’s abstract.
    And we can’t remove the readyCallback() from the component model, because it will be a BC break.

• sebastian.larisch

ok

• U01N73BRJG6
    U01N73BRJG6 Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks for the clarification!