What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys I am getting the below error while running spryker on local using docker. 2022/10/17 10:15:

U046TAY8F98
U046TAY8F98 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi guys
I am getting the below error while running spryker on local using docker.

2022/10/17 10:15:53 [emerg] 1#1: pcre2_compile() failed: quantifier does not follow a repeatable item in "^$" at "$" in /etc/nginx/conf.d/debug.default.conf:247
nginx: [emerg] pcre2_compile() failed: quantifier does not follow a repeatable item in "^$" at "$" in /etc/nginx/conf.d/debug.default.conf:247
2022/10/17 10:15:55 [emerg] 1#1: pcre2_compile() failed: quantifier does not follow a repeatable item in "^$" at "$" in /etc/nginx/conf.d/debug.default.conf:247
nginx: [emerg] pcre2_compile() failed: quantifier does not follow a repeatable item in "^$" at "$" in /etc/nginx/conf.d/debug.default.conf:247
2022/10/17 10:30:47 [emerg] 1#1: pcre2_compile() failed: quantifier does not follow a repeatable item in "^$" at "$" in /etc/nginx/conf.d/debug.default.conf:247

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

Please don't repeat your question when the original one isn't answered.
    If there isn't an answer for several days, you could ask again, linking the original question/thread.

I answered the original question, so please have a look at the answer.