What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hii Everyone, i have setuped spryker code locally and modified it now i want to deploy it on server

U053S65CG7N
U053S65CG7N Posts: 14 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hii Everyone, i have setuped spryker code locally and modified it now i want to deploy it on server how i can do it please guide me.

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

To my knowledge there is no license anymore to host Spryker on your own servers (on premise), but only in the Spryker PaaS cloud.

Setting up your PaaS cloud is something the Spryker support will do for you, you can reach them via the partner or customer portal, depending what kind of contract you have with Spryker.
    They will also guide you on how to deploy your changes to the PaaS cloud.

There is still an old tutorial based on AWS available in the documentation (https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/tutorials-and-howtos/howtos/howto-install-spryker-in-aws-environment.html#create-s-security-group) but please make sure that you don't violate the license of Spryker, as to my knowledge on premise licenses are a thing of the past, but depending on your contract with Spryker you might still be allowed to host on premise (older contracts or in some special cases).