What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Team, , I'm trying to implement a dynamic label similar to *sale or new,* if the

U04F4JUC0UT
U04F4JUC0UT Posts: 35 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited February 2023 in Help

Hi Team, , I'm trying to implement a dynamic label similar to sale or new, if the product has isDigital attribute then we will show that label on the frontend.

For that I'm referring to ContentProductWidget, is that correct. And can you please suggest how I can do that.

Comments

• UP8T3GKFH
    UP8T3GKFH Posts: 56 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, why don't you want to use the standard functionality of Spryker? It is very easy to define a new label in the import files 'product_label.csv' and then assign it to the corresponding products.

• U04F4JUC0UT
    U04F4JUC0UT Posts: 35 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

We are trying to explore spryker, which means we want to check at what level we can customize the platform. That's why we are trying to implement it