What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I’m trying to implement a semantic search for the Spryker demo shop. I found this

ULW0Z4150
ULW0Z4150 Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
I’m trying to implement a semantic search for the Spryker demo shop. I found this https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/full-text-search article, but I’m not quite sure where or how to use the given information. Has anyone implemented something similar and can give me some advice how to get started?

Comments

• Hi! Can you elaborate on your scenario?

• ULW0Z4150

Hey the idea was, to have a search where you can write requests for products in normal language and still get results based on the formulated specifics. Like the example in the article about the hammer, recognizing different attributes from the requests

• i see only naive text processing in the article

• which pargraph do you refer to mostly?

• ULW0Z4150

The text analysis paragrah shows an example for a search request, that is basicly a normal sentence. Then it is split into searchable parameters, I’d like to get started with something similar, but I’m not sure how to get started