What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I have a question about stock, availability and product reservation. Is it correct that the s

UK7KBE2JW
UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, I have a question about stock, availability and product reservation. Is it correct that the stock will never be decreased after purchase? I have the problem that when I enter the checkout with one product, the availability will be decreased and the reservation rised on reserved states. On leaving the reserved states the reservation count will be decreased and the availability will be rised. So when the order process is done, the stock keeps untouched, is it correct?

Comments

• ULFNSDKPZ
    ULFNSDKPZ Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

You should read this article: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/stock-availability-management

Basically: Spryker never touches the stock, but calculates an availability. Available = Stock - Reserved.

The reserved flag shall only be removed in the OMS after the order is processed in the ERP and the new stock is updated in the shop

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Ok, thx for feedback. In old versions in the stock-sales-connector (now deprecated) is the UpdateStockPlugin what handle this. So it seems we have to change our workflow or write a module ourselves for the current version