What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all - is there a way to force synchronization of image data for a specific product from the DB to

U01SE4SRCU9
U01SE4SRCU9 Posts: 68 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited September 2021 in Help

Hi all - is there a way to force synchronization of image data for a specific product from the DB to Redis, regardless of what has already been exported for it? I tried console event:trigger -r product_abstract_image -i [id] already but unfortunately that didn't help. There is already some data for it in Redis but not all of what is in the DB and so far I couldn't get it to synch everything.

Comments

• U01K43ADW5N
    U01K43ADW5N Posts: 69 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Did you try console publish:trigger-events ?
    This command is exactly for what you've asked

• U01K43ADW5N
    edited September 2021

You can also specify a specific resource with the -r flag and object ids with the -i flag , as you did with the event:trigger

• U01SE4SRCU9
    edited September 2021

I don't have this command. Is this maybe something that was developed by your team? Or is it from some other version of the shop?

• U01K43ADW5N

This command comes from the package spryker/publisher, I have the version 1.1.0 installed

• U01K43ADW5N
  • U01SE4SRCU9

Ah. Nice, good to know, thanks. πŸ‘

• U01K43ADW5N

hope it works for you :crossed_fingers: