What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I am working with spryker marketplace, so far I have created a merchant and added two products, but

U0305404QRX
U0305404QRX Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I am working with spryker marketplace, so far I have created a merchant and added two products, but I have not been able to publish the products in yves, could someone help me please?
I added the products in the Food category
Already tried this docker/sdk console q:w:s -v -s but it doesn't work

Comments

• michael.schmetter
    michael.schmetter Posts: 119 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited March 2022

Hi,

• product variant has to be searchable (Catalog -> Products -> Edit Concrete Product -> General tab);
    • product has to have stock;
    • product has to be assigned to a category.

Could you check that?

Do you have any errors in the error queues?

• U0305404QRX
    U0305404QRX Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Michael,
    I checked again the product in the concrete products section and added inventory to all the warehouses, that works for me, thank you!!!