What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys, a question: why RFQ Feature is based on company_user and not company (ER)? For a B2B the "c

giovanni.piemontese
giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi guys,
a question: why RFQ Feature is based on company_user and not company (ER)? For a B2B the "customer" is the company and not a single person in a company and an offer should be seen from any company_user in the company (maybe with rights managed etc..)....

We have to integrate the offers from SAP into Spryker and we have this ER problem. Naturally the whole business logic is based on the logged-in company-user...

Has maybe someone any idea how can I perform this integration without change the whole BL?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Andrew Chekanov
    Andrew Chekanov Sprykee Posts: 29 ✨ - Novice
    edited February 2020

Hi Giovanni
    We does not have this feature OOTB (Company RFQ list) if you will need it for a long term - please add idea to the https://spryker.ideas.aha.io/ideas it will be checked and can be added for the Roadmap
    In general I got this request from the our developers:
    “I’d say it’s possible, but will require some development, indeed.
    1. Change logic to select requests not by company user, but by company only
    2. in the list of ‘whom to ask for confirmation’ display company(ies) instead of company users. Assignment to any company user should be fine, when step 1 is done.

Should not be a big change, I think.”

• giovanni.piemontese

Hi Andrew, thanks for feedback...
    yes this was also my idea.. change on pyz the relation on company and not company_user

• giovanni.piemontese

...but @UT9PVABFB in b2b context the offer assigned a single company_user is wrong concept... why?

because in spryker for example a company_user can be assigned to more than one companies...
    For example:
    Company_User 1 -> company A
    Company_User 1 -> company B

Now shop just create an offer (for example Product P1 1€ instead 2€ for company A) and assign this to company_user 1;

Not the company_user logged into system again and select the company B as company in background and perform an order with P1 1€.

We did not assigned a special price for company B.

The problem, as said, ist just a miss-understanding in the b2b concept.. in b2b context the customer are the company.. not spy_customer or spy_company_user...

Now i will try to, as suggested, to change the relation in db to new fk (company) and make the present fk_company_user as nullable... and naturally change the whole repository business logic and all plugins related...

• Andrew Chekanov
    Andrew Chekanov Sprykee Posts: 29 ✨ - Novice
    edited February 2020

Thank you for a feedback! We are working on improvements in this direction. For example now we implementing Business unit Order history and probably will do Company Order history, so based on permissions User will be able to see orders in his Business unit, or all orders in the company.
    I need to mention that, Company user 1 can be assigned to the multiple companies only in case os usage Business on Behalf feature.
    It has limited functionality, some feature do not support Business on Behalf users