What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, I have added a new field in `ItemTransfer` and I would like to populate this field when

U048WDEP3R7
U048WDEP3R7 Posts: 217 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited November 2022 in Help

Hello all,

I have added a new field in ItemTransfer and I would like to populate this field whenever something is added in the cart.

Later, I would like to use this field in my Calculator Stack plugin.

Can someone please advise where should I look for it?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 ๐Ÿช - Explorer

\Spryker\Glue\CartsRestApiExtension\Dependency\Plugin\CartItemExpanderPluginInterface is probably what you should have a look at.

• Alberto Reyer

Sorry that was the wrong one, \Spryker\Zed\CartExtension\Dependency\Plugin\ItemExpanderPluginInterface is the one for the backend

• U048WDEP3R7

@UL6DGRULR Thanks. I actually want to add the category id to the item when it is added to the cart. Can you please also give me a hint where this code is executed?

• Alberto Reyer

\SprykerShop\Yves\CartPage\Controller\CartController::addAction if you use yves or \Spryker\Glue\CartsRestApi\Controller\CartItemsResourceController::postAction if you use glue

• Alberto Reyer

In general you can search for the correct client interface (cart -> probably CartClientInterface) and go backwards from the method that matches your action (in PHPStorm -> "Find usage") to find such places

• U048WDEP3R7

@UL6DGRULR Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚