What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

(Untitled)

U01CRKGV3GW
U01CRKGV3GW Posts: 8 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Publish Product Page Abstract is a bottleneck of the whole P+S in Spryker. I have since ca. 1 Year a support ticket created about it.... But we optimized already it with CTE Publish Query etc.... The problem as u said is propel and the big query....

In our case we have only for the page product abstract task event every time ca. 2,5gb ram used for every task and it breaks us to configure more worker parallel...

• U01CRKGV3GW
    U01CRKGV3GW Posts: 8 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hello Giovanni, thank you for you answer. As I posted this message also in the "General" Channel and a Spryker DEV answered there I will write my answer and further findings there and link it here that you can follow.