What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

in spryker/category there was getNodeById (depracated) facade method, and since it seems to be gone

U01G4K5E0J2
U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

in spryker/category there was getNodeById (depracated) facade method, and since it seems to be gone in category 5.0, is there any replacement method or do I have to reimplement it by myself?

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@valerii.trots is there any documentation for migration [spryker-feature/](https://packagist.org/packages/spryker-feature/)category-management to dev-master to allow category:v.5 in current B2B Version?

Maybe there is also described smth about getNodeById deprecated mehod !?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

@U0140NZMDTN I see you are probably aware about the topic.

• Dmitriy Aseev
    Dmitriy Aseev Sprykee Posts: 20 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Try to use new bulky method CategoryFacade::getCategoryNodes(CategoryNodeCriteriaTransfer)

Check CategoryNodeCriteriaTransfer properties, there we have new filters for flexible retrieval.

• Dmitriy Aseev
    Dmitriy Aseev Sprykee Posts: 20 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited February 2021

@UL65CH0MC migration guides in progress, will be soon

• giovanni.piemontese

@U0140NZMDTN ok, thanks a lot!

• giovanni.piemontese

@U0140NZMDTN some news about migration guide? We plan an update and also for category bundles. Thanks.

• Denys Sokolov
    Denys Sokolov Sprykee Posts: 2 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

The migration guides will be posted soon, I will ping you in the thread.

• giovanni.piemontese

Ok, thanks.. No Stress!