What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello! I'm trying to implement data publishing, however, it looks like Spryker generates incorrect S

U01DE320SN6
U01DE320SN6 Posts: 37 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited November 2020 in Help

Hello! I'm trying to implement data publishing, however, it looks like Spryker generates incorrect SQL query for one of my entities:
Schema:

<table name="oneal_dealer_store_storage" phpName="DealerStoreStorage">
        <column name="id" type="integer" autoIncrement="true" primaryKey="true" />
        <column name="dealer_store_id" type="INTEGER" required="true"/>
        <behavior name="synchronization">
            <parameter name="resource" value="dealer_store"></parameter>
            <parameter name="key_suffix_column" value="dealer_store_id"></parameter>
            <parameter name="queue_group" value="sync.storage.dealer_stores"></parameter>
        </behavior>
        <behavior name="timestampable"/>
    </table>

Code:

$object = new DealerStoreStorage();
        $object->setDealerStoreId($store->getId());
        $object->setData($store);
        $object->save();

So calling it fails like this:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for ▶
\n
Executed query: \n
INSERT INTO oneal_dealer_store_storage (id, dealer_store_id, data, key, created_at, updated_at) VALUES (:p0, :p1, :p2, :p3, :p4, :p5)

It looks like I have an issue with column named 'key', since it's reserved in MySQL. So now I'm confused a little, what should I do about it? Another weird thing is that spy_product_abstract_group_storage table, to say, has column named key as well, but I still see some records in thre.

Comments

• U01DE320SN6
    U01DE320SN6 Posts: 37 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    Executed query: \n
    INSERT INTO `spy_product_abstract_group_storage` (`id_product_abstract_group_storage`, `fk_product_abstract`, `data`, `key`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES (:p0, :p1, :p2, :p3, :p4, :p5) ◀

Yeah, it looks like Propel generates correct query for spy_product_abstract_group_storage