What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello there πŸ‘‹ I have a wonderful questions for wonderful Spryker experts. On my current project

U01ED4B5EUX
U01ED4B5EUX Posts: 1 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited November 2020 in Help

Hello there πŸ‘‹
I have a wonderful questions for wonderful Spryker experts. On my current project I've faced a little confusion.
As you're already know when we are talking about total price calculation at checkout process we always working with TotalsTransfer.
TotalsTransfer contains several price properties but I'm interesting in two of them. It's grandTotal and priceToPay. As I understand when we need to reduce or increase some price and show it on some summary page we always working with priceToPay. But I was surprised when found out that we don't save priceToPay property into database by default.

So my questions:
1. What a difference between grandTotal and priceToPay?
2. Why we don't save priceToPay?
3. Should I provide additional recalculation of existing order prices if I need to show for customer priceToPay at customer order history page ?

Comments

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

so far this is what I see in the code:

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

You can find all the calculator plugins, they order and dependencies here: \Pyz\Zed\Calculation\CalculationDependencyProvider::getQuoteCalculatorPluginStack