What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I have a query regarding my spryker webshop. The users are not able to login to the spryker fron

U02MX1A53CP
U02MX1A53CP Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi,
I have a query regarding my spryker webshop.
The users are not able to login to the spryker frontend shop using their provided credentials. It says "Authentication Failed".
However, the backoffice logins are working fine.
Could anyone please point out if you came across the issue before and let me know the steps to solve the same if available.

Comments

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Please check whether your customers are active, have a look at db table spy_customer. If you're having a b2b shop, you might also need to check customers' companies in spy_company, they need to be active, too.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited January 2022

One of possible reasons could be discrepancy between deploy files.
    We had a problem in our latest public demo shops where deploy.yml and deploy.dev.yml were updated to have backoffice\backgw\backapi instead of single zed but other deploy files were not updated and had single zed.
    So when you try to log in on yves, application was trying to go to backoffice\backgw but they didn't exist in the deploy file so there were no such services in containers.

Please make sure this is not the case for you.

• UPWG9AYH2
    UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I experienced also that “authentication failed” can be caused by any other zed related error, so checking log files first.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

sorry for the stupid question, but from the original message from @U02MX1A53CP i understand agent login, not customer login. because he said the in backoffice works the login.. then maybe is only the agent flag missing??!

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I believe he means that he can login into backoffice as a user but can't login into the frontoffice as a customer.
    And yes, zed\backoffice logs have to be checked.
    But there can be none if the reason is the same as I described.

• U02MX1A53CP
    U02MX1A53CP Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yes.. I meant I cannot login into frontend as customer.
    Cc: @valerii.trots @UL65CH0MC