What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi I want to upload my csv to different server from spryker Can any one suggest the best way to achi

U042Q46D597
U042Q46D597 Posts: 26 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi
I want to upload my csv to different server from spryker
Can any one suggest the best way to achieve this ?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

The implementation pretty much depends on the context.
    Is your remote server, you want to upload the CSV to, capable of any file transfer protocol (FTP, WebDav, S3, etc.)? Use this file transfer protocol.
    Please have a look at the https://flysystem.thephpleague.com/docs/ this is a file system abstraction spryker uses in several place that is capable to move files between different (remote) filesystems.

If not, is the remote server filesystem in any sort shared (e.g.: via NFS) and your local server has access to it? Then you could just use normal file operations in PHP.

Without any context it's nearly impossible to give you any meaningful advice here.

• U02P7B6K2LC
    U02P7B6K2LC Posts: 121 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

You might take a look at Spryker Middleware for this job. My team have implemented a custom middleware that read CSV and JSON remotely.

• U045RMT04D7
    U045RMT04D7 Posts: 1 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @U02P7B6K2LC I'm working with Spryker Middleware. I managed to import data from a json file, but I ran into a problem with the XML. When I want to read XML file, it shows: Exception: The required option "rootNodeName" is missing. Maybe You've got some idea what is a cause?
    My xml file:

<company>
        <user>
            <company_user_key>Company_A--1</company_user_key>
            <customer_reference>DE--35</customer_reference>
            <company_key>Company_a_ltd</company_key>
            <is_default>null</is_default>
        </user>
    </company>