What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

`console cache:empty-all` doesn't seem to clear Zed navigation cache for me, I've had to run `naviga

U01G4K5E0J2
U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited February 2021 in Help

console cache:empty-all doesn't seem to clear Zed navigation cache for me, I've had to run navigation:cache:remove to see changes I've made to Zed nav bar,
Is this my fault, like I've misconfigured something?

Comments

• USZ0XG6SK
    USZ0XG6SK Posts: 111 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

did you try navigation:build-cache ?

• U01G4K5E0J2

no, I've tried cache:emppty-all assuming that all includes navigation

• U01G4K5E0J2

then I've run navigation:cache:remove and seen changes I've made, guess cache was removed then rebuilt

• USZ0XG6SK
    USZ0XG6SK Posts: 111 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited February 2021

navigation:build-cache should do the trick when it comes to zed navigation. It is basically application:build-navigation-cache command. You can check https://documentation.spryker.com/v1/docs/adding-navigation-in-zed

• U01G4K5E0J2

thank you

• U01G4K5E0J2

but I have a different question in mind

• U01G4K5E0J2

shouldn't cache:empty-all empty also navigation cache

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Should maybe empty everything, but is not the case.. for navigation u have to use the other command or just build again..
    Maybe a question to support spryker to ask if a problem or just so developed.

• UK5DS29L2
    UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

πŸ€” I guess that's a feature request to rename the command, then...

• U01G4K5E0J2

cache:empty-all-but-navigation ?

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

No. The command name is Right so.
    Maybe some configuration on top to allow to empty everything, including navigation cache, route cache etc.
    Maybe is already possible if u can configure navigation cache path as the same path as twig cache.