What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I was wondering if someone could explain where the data comes from to populate `spy_locale` t

U03TREBSX44
U03TREBSX44 Posts: 9 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, I was wondering if someone could explain where the data comes from to populate spy_locale table within the database. there doesn’t seem to be a related .csv file, so I’m just wondering how it works. thanks in advance.

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    edited September 2022

Hey,
    have a look into vendor/spryker/locale/src/Spryker/Zed/Locale/Communication/Plugin/LocaleInstallerPlugin.php and follow the code there. This plugin is part of the plaugin stack which gets executed once you call the command console setup:init-db

• U03TREBSX44
    U03TREBSX44 Posts: 9 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks

• U0347J4T08Y
    U0347J4T08Y Posts: 6 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

And the file is in src/Spryker/Zed/Locale/Business/Internal/Install/locales.txt

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

vendor/spryker/locale/src/Spryker/Zed/Locale/Business/Internal/Install/locales.txt *