What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hey, I hava a problem few some assets being unavailable, returning 500 when I check in console, It r

U01G4K5E0J2
U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

hey,
I hava a problem few some assets being unavailable, returning 500 when I check in console,
It results in blank page when I go to /product-offer-merchant-portal-gui/offers
reasons seems to be "No route found for "GET /assets/js/mp/spy/product-offer-merchant-portal-gui-es2015.js""
example files are product-offer-merchant-portal-gui-es2015.js, zed-ui-es2015.js and couple others
I've executed frontend:project:install-dependencies, frontend:zed:install-dependencies and frontend:zed:build
and dont knwo what else could be done
has anyone experienced something similiar or knows how could I fix that? thanks! πŸ™‚

Comments

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

what dev env do you use? assets/ folder should not be proccessed by PHP, so web server should respond with 404 error in case when doesn't exist.

• U01G4K5E0J2

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the question, what do you mean by dev env?

• Stanislav Matveyev

Spryker docker/sdk or Spryker vagrant devvm or custom dev env setup?

• Stanislav Matveyev
  • U01G4K5E0J2

its a custom setup

• U01G4K5E0J2

custom docker setup to be precise

• Stanislav Matveyev

so can you check nginx settings for your setup

• U01G4K5E0J2

I think I found partial solution to missing files (500 instead of 404 is still a problem)
    seems like the whole merchant-portal part is entirely new to our project so it needs to be built
    now the problem is that when I run
    frontend:mp:build
    i get an error

ERROR in The target entry-point "@angular/platform-browser/animations" has missing dependencies:
     - @angular/animations
     - @angular/animations/browser

• Stanislav Matveyev

@UTJU5PD6F can you take a look?

• Stanislav Matveyev

@U01G4K5E0J2
    you need to update all merchant portal modules to latest as we just released a new fix last Wednesday

• U01G4K5E0J2

thank you, could you give me a guesstimate on when this changes would be applied to shryker-shop/suite?

• U01G4K5E0J2

I was tasked with updating dependencies in our project to match suite 1.7

• U01G4K5E0J2

do you plan to release 1.7.1 with updated dependencies or even 1.8 any time soon?

• Stanislav Matveyev

1.8 is our next release, so it won't be soon.

1.7.1 maybe, but not this year

so the quick solution is partial update:

composer require spryker/security-merchant-portal-gui --update-with-dependencies 
    composer update spryker/zed-ui spryker/*-merchant-portal-gui --with-dependencies

• U01G4K5E0J2

well, Ive updated packages you suggested

• U01G4K5E0J2

after I ran

frontend:install:package-managed
    frontend:projec:install-dependencies

• U01G4K5E0J2

I got same issue

Compiling @angular/platform-browser-dynamic/testing : es2015 as esm2015

ERROR in ./vendor/spryker/zed-ui/src/Spryker/Zed/ZedUi/Presentation/Components/styles.less
    Module build failed (from ./node_modules/@angular-devkit/build-angular/node_modules/mini-css-extract-plugin/dist/loader.js):
    ModuleBuildError: Module build failed (from ./node_modules/less-loader/dist/cjs.js):

@import '~@spryker/styles/src/lib/themes/default/mixins/index.less';
    @import '~@spryker/grid/src/lib/grid/grid.less';
    ^
    Can't resolve '@spryker/grid/src/lib/grid/grid.less' in '/data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/zed-ui/src/Spryker/Zed/ZedUi/Presentation/Components'
          in /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/zed-ui/src/Spryker/Zed/ZedUi/Presentation/Components/styles.less (line 6, column 0)
        at /data/shop/development/current/node_modules/@angular-devkit/build-angular/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:316:20
        at /data/shop/development/current/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:367:11
        at /data/shop/development/current/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:233:18
        at context.callback (/data/shop/development/current/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:111:13)
        at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
        at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
     @ multi ./vendor/spryker/zed-ui/src/Spryker/Zed/ZedUi/Presentation/Components/styles.less styles[0]
    ERROR in The target entry-point "@angular/platform-browser/animations" has missing dependencies:
     - @angular/animations
     - @angular/animations/browser

• Stanislav Matveyev

The problem that you are trying to build beta feature, that doesn't have any documentation currently. Do you really need it?

• Stanislav Matveyev
    frontend:mp:install-dependencies

Environment Requirements
    β€’ NodeJs v12+
    β€’ Yarn v2 (or latest Yarn v1)

• U01G4K5E0J2

by beta feature you mean merchant portal or something else?

• Stanislav Matveyev

yes, merchant portal

• U01G4K5E0J2

to be honest, I dont know, but I thought its part of suite 1.7 and its perfectly fine to use that