What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys! I'm currently working on API integration, which uses the Agent Assist Spryker feature (

USZ9LJ26S
USZ9LJ26S Posts: 18 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi guys! I'm currently working on API integration, which uses the Agent Assist Spryker feature (https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/user/features/202108.0/agent-assist-feature-overview.html). Now, I'm not able to add items to the shopping cart through the API in my project. Then I took a look at the feature in yves in my project with the same result: not able to add items to the cart with the error "The action is forbidden." I thought it might be a bug in our Spryker project implementation, but after looking at the official Spryker B2B demo (https://www.de.b2b.demo-spryker.com/), I have the same results. Maybe someone has experience with this feature or can confirm if this is a bug in Spryker core? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, guys πŸ˜‰.

Comments

• Dmitriy Aseev
    Dmitriy Aseev Sprykee Posts: 20 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

It can be lack of permissions - https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/user/features/202108.0/company-account-feature-overview/company-user-roles-and-permissions-overview.html#pe[…]ons

Checked permissions in official Spryker B2B demo (<mailto:sonia@spryker.com|sonia@spryker.com>) - everything works :)

• USZ9LJ26S

Ok, I've tried with <mailto:admin@spryker.com|admin@spryker.com> as agent user. So I'll now try with <mailto:sonia@spryker.com|sonia@spryker.com>, maybe something change. I'll let you know about the result.

• michael.schmetter
    michael.schmetter Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

The user must be marked as "Agent" in backoffice

• USZ9LJ26S

@U0140NZMDTN I'm not sure if we are talking about the same. So as far as I understood for the Agent Feature:
    1. You need and backoffice user with Agent -> Enabled.
    2. You need to login in yves using the URL /agent/login
    After look into the Spryker b2b backoffice, there is no sonia under Users.

• USZ9LJ26S

Yes my user is marked as Agent.

• Dmitriy Aseev

For agent - use <mailto:admin@spryker.com|admin@spryker.com>
    for yves user - use <mailto:sonia@spryker.com|sonia@spryker.com>

• USZ9LJ26S

Please give it a try at https://www.de.b2b.demo-spryker.com/agent/login
    User: admin
    Pass: change123

• USZ9LJ26S

@U0140NZMDTN I have tested as agent (<mailto:admin@spryker.de|admin@spryker.de>):

• Dmitriy Aseev

As agent you can’t add products to cart, you need impersonate as Yves user

• USZ9LJ26S

Ok that's maybe my error. I've tried with in yves selecting <mailto:spencor.hopkin@spryker.com|spencor.hopkin@spryker.com>

• Dmitriy Aseev

You can use <mailto:spencor.hopkin@spryker.com|spencor.hopkin@spryker.com> but first add relevant permissions

• USZ9LJ26S

Thanks @U0140NZMDTN that seems to be the issue. I though the only requirement is to be an enabled agent.