What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, exist some documentation where I look the differences between b2c and b2b? (direct diff

U01U9QLDB8X
U01U9QLDB8X Posts: 30 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi everyone, exist some documentation where I look the differences between b2c and b2b? (direct differences)

Comments

• U01U9QLDB8X

or ... exist are some master suite with both?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Yes, master suite exists - https://github.com/spryker-shop/suite.

• U01U9QLDB8X

Thank you @valerii.trots. How can access to b2b o b2c? Yves shop look very different in comparative with b2c-shop-demo but Zed is same in b2c-shop-demo. The documentation is not very clear.

• Valerii Trots

Sorry, didn't get the question really.
    On the first screenshot you can see suite demo shop with empty Redis and ElasticSearch. Probably right after it has been installed. Suite has different UI on Yves in comparing to b2b\b2c demo shops.
    On the second screenshot you can see back office or Zed.

Suite has all features in place.
    B2b demo shop has only b2b-specific features and project level customizations in place. Like request for a quote, company accounts and everything related, shopping lists instead of wishlists, etc. Guest can't buy anything, etc.
    B2c demo shop has only b2c-speicific features. Guest is able to buy anything, there are wishlists, there are no company accounts and related stuff, etc.

• U01U9QLDB8X

So... the demo shop and back office in master suite that join all the features of b2c and b2b. That is true?

• U01U9QLDB8X

For example: I am comparate b2c vs master suite. I was find in "Sales>My Orders | My Returns" are different. But i can't load the screen.

• Valerii Trots

Suite contains all features.
    And there is one more major difference: b2b\b2c demo shops atm latest release is from September 2020, where suite is updated almost daily.

• Valerii Trots

Where this screen is from? Suite?

• U01U9QLDB8X

In : Sales>My Orders also in Sales>My Returns

• Valerii Trots

Can confirm. Thanks for the report!

• U01U9QLDB8X

How can i confirm when is fixed?

• U01U9QLDB8X

Another question...

• U01U9QLDB8X

when use in production environment would it be different...? (In terms of functionality)

• Valerii Trots

How can i confirm when is fixed?

You can create a support case at support.spryker.com to be notified if you need to.

when use in production environment would it be different...? (In terms of functionality)

Yes, in production some dev functionalities are not there.