What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys, does anyone knows is there a feature in spryker to have fulll text search on name-surname i

UKKQKJ9FX
UKKQKJ9FX Posts: 38 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi guys, does anyone knows is there a feature in spryker to have fulll text search on name-surname in orders table on Zed

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

There is an open issue internally for this.

• UKKQKJ9FX

Is there an time estimation for when could that be done, so I dont implement it on my own 🙂 thanks

• Valerii Trots

I'll try to ask our POs.

• Valerii Trots

Actually it's not exactly as you asked. Internal ticket is about impossibility to search by last name.

• Valerii Trots

So the issue about last name search should be fixed in next Spryker's release which is going to happen around November-December.
    There is a possibility that it will happen earlier but no promises.

• how sophisticated does you search need to be?

• UKKQKJ9FX
    edited September 2019

Hey, I made something but idea was that we have full text in first and last name. Currently it searchas first name like 'fulltext' and last name like 'fulltext'.

We want where fullName like 'fulltext'