What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey there, there Spryker b2b is a weird behaviour when creating and deleting shopping lists. When c

U010MP7GCTV
U010MP7GCTV Posts: 28 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey there,

there Spryker b2b is a weird behaviour when creating and deleting shopping lists. When creating a shopping list for example. the page reloads. But after that the information in the header is still not updated. I have to wait for a while and keep reloading. At some point the informations get updated, but seems like some stuff in the background takes too long.

Any ideas here? Thank you

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey,
    the ShoppingListWidget-Module reads the list from the ShoppingListSession-Module, so it should normally be synched into redis. So it could be that the queue is quite full and it takes time until the shopping-list update is called

• U010MP7GCTV

Thanks for the clarification 🙂

What could be the solution here? What's the difference between the cart and the mini-cart in the header? Here we never have this behaviour after adding a product to the cart on PDP for example

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    edited August 2021

I dont know a solution right away but I forwarded the question because I am also interested in.

difference to cart seems to me that when you update a quote it also persists it in the session directly, for shopping-list-widget it creates an entry in the session if nothing stored yet.

I also just discovered that it seems not to be synched via queues but based on getShoppingListCollectionOutdatedPlugins where it is decided to reload the data. I think this could be the right place to adjust for your needs.

• U010MP7GCTV

Okay thank you a lot, I will check if I can figure it out there 🙂 Thank you!