What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello All, I have configured Xdebug but I don’t whether it is configured correctly, how to confirm

U028VTHNMF1
U028VTHNMF1 Posts: 64 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello All,
I have configured Xdebug but I don’t whether it is configured correctly, how to confirm that ?

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)

start docker with docker/sdk up -x after setting a breakpoint in the yves or zed index.php and visit the page

• U01JBB8LNTE
    U01JBB8LNTE Posts: 207 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

you can also set debug to break at first line which will verify the setup without having to worry about which part of the code base it’s running through

• schoenfeld
    schoenfeld Posts: 28 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited September 2021

https://xdebug.org/docs/step_debug#troubleshoot activate and read its log output, hope it helps

• U028VTHNMF1

Hello All,

Thanks for your suggestions, but i could not succeed.
    I have installed xdebug, done the configuration as like in the Spryker documentation. I have tested by adding breakpoint in yves index.php as well as enabling break at first line and reloaded the yves

• U028VTHNMF1

did i missed anything?

• U02AMQZR9JR
    U02AMQZR9JR Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I have the same problem. Configured like in the documentation, but the debugger don´t stop.

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)

What IDE?

• U02AMQZR9JR
    U02AMQZR9JR Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

PhpStorm