What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello! I have a quick question regarding the OMS: How to enable new versions in acceptance/productio

U03EDGXUTPH
U03EDGXUTPH Posts: 36 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited July 2022 in Help

Hello! I have a quick question regarding the OMS: How to enable new versions in acceptance/production?
I added a new version, and in order to use it, updated the config/Shared/common/config_oms-development.php (which obviously works in my dev environment):

$config[OmsConstants::ACTIVE_PROCESSES] = array_merge([
    'Nopayment01',
    'MyPayment05',
], $config[OmsConstants::ACTIVE_PROCESSES]);

$config[SalesConstants::PAYMENT_METHOD_STATEMACHINE_MAPPING] = array_replace(
    $config[SalesConstants::PAYMENT_METHOD_STATEMACHINE_MAPPING],
    [
        MyPaymentConfig::PAYMENT_METHOD_CREDIT_CARD => 'MyPayment05',
        NopaymentConfig::PAYMENT_PROVIDER_NAME => 'Nopayment01',
        GiftCardConfig::PROVIDER_NAME => 'MyPayment05',
    ]
);

Where to add this configuration in acc/prod?

Comments

• U02S260AK4Z
    U02S260AK4Z Posts: 6 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Iโ€™m not 100% sure but I think it needs to be done in config/Shared/common/config_oms.php

• U03EDGXUTPH

thanks @U02S260AK4Z, I will check, but now I see that the oms has changed to the newest version.

Maybe there is some background task that does it? It wasnโ€™t inmediate.

• U02S260AK4Z

This new state machine file take place immediately when you update that configuration. Keep in mind all old orders will be with the old state machine.

• U02S260AK4Z

Have you managed it to work?

• U03EDGXUTPH

yes, thanks, apparently it just had to propagate somehow. I donโ€™t know if this is particular to our setup, but just using the config_oms-development.php file seems to get the job done.