What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, does somebody have experience with videos as additional product assets? So I mean adding and

U02RP0WD8SE
U02RP0WD8SE Posts: 14 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi all, does somebody have experience with videos as additional product assets? So I mean adding and assigning a video to a product in the backoffice, and displaying it in Yves on the product details page. Thanx for ideas, hints, links, code ๐Ÿ™‚ ...

Comments

• U031G802S74
    U031G802S74 Posts: 29 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

you could add a video link as an additional attribute and then make a special rule to act upon this attribute in the frontend. Or you implement it like the product images feature. With a special table to store the relations, extend the classes of product etcโ€ฆ There are many solutions possible depending on your needs.

• U02RP0WD8SE
    U02RP0WD8SE Posts: 14 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

hej julius, thanks for your thoughts .... so when nobody has a 'product-movie-module' I likely will have to implement it ๐Ÿ™‚